Architectural Shielding products from Faraday Structures are among the highest performing and most cost-effective electromagnetic shielding solutions available. Our products create unique spaces that protect sensitive electronics, wireless networks, and secure communications from hacking, emanation, intrusion, or other electromagnetic issues. Perfect for protection in conference rooms, data centers, operations centers, sensitive medical device rooms and any other area where signal control is a concern. Our products benefit the defense, aerospace, communications, utilities, medical, and other essential industries. Any space where your organization needs signal protection can now be a shielded Faraday room.
EMCoat Shielding Paint
Conductive coating for electromagnetic shielding
EMCoat is a multipurpose, electrically conductive paint that provides broadband frequency shielding for interior applications on walls, ceilings and floors. Fast drying, non-toxic, and water soluble, EMCoat can be applied to a variety of substrates in multiple coats to achieve high shielding effectiveness levels and attenuate signals from multiple source. EMCoat can be over coated with standard paints or other architectural finishes.
- Water-based, easy cleanup, non-toxic
- Ideal for a wide range of surfaces
- Cost effective performance ($/dB)
- Covers up to 140 ft2 per gallon
- Standard flat gray finish
- Apply by roll, spray or brush
Conductive wallpaper for electromagnetic shielding
EMShield wallpaper is a high performance solution that can be easily and quickly applied using standard installation methods. Our wallpaper has a continuous ductile conductive coating of pure nickel over every surface, including fibers and binders. The installed product can be primed and painted, or also applied in multiple layers to increase shielding effectiveness.
- Topical installation using traditional methods
- Rapid installation with faster return to service
- Reduced weight compared to traditional solutions • Naturally corrosion resistant and ferromagnetic
- Naturally corrosion resistant and ferromagnetic
EMCaulk Shielding Caulk
Conductive caulk for electromagnetic shielding
Provides electrical continuity and excellent long-term EMI protection in a wide range of applications. EMCaulk is a quality sealant that is phthalate free and can be used on a wide variety of interior and exterior surfaces. Forms a flexible, durable, airtight, water resistant seal that offers protection from environmental conditions. Once cured, the bead is mildew resistant and exceeds the requirements of ASTM C-834 type P, Grade -18° C. Designed to seal gaps, cracks, joints, and seams around windows, trim, doors, siding, penetrations, hardboard and flashing. EMCaulk features soap and water clean-up and may be painted when cured.
- Durable seal against both environmental and electromagnetic leakage
- Suitable for both new construction and repair situations
- Soap and water cleanup
- Paintable and rated for interior and exterior use